Wednesday, 1 October 2008

Meezer Rule Wednesday

Meezer Rule: Always keep the human slave guessing when depositing random findings in the house.

Is this a pork rind? A piece of ham hock? Or part of some unsuspecting human? One will never know...






Is this a tail from an animal? A worm of some sort? You decide!!




Yes, it is always a good idea to keep the human's on their toes with puzzles such as these. And it is usually a treat for ones ears when the human gags in disgust.

Mwa ha ha!

HRH Yao-Lin

For more meezer rules, visit: Simply Siamese!

14 comments:

Gandalf and Grayson said...

How deliciously intriguing!

Sunny's Mommy said...

EEEWWW!! I'm so glad my cats can't bring me puzzles like those.

If you're taking guesses on the puzzles, I'll say #1 is a pork rind with a nipple (WTH) and #2 is a lizard tail, or part of a snake :-0

Kimo and Sabi said...

You ought to start a museum of found objects!

Daisy said...

What ARE those things!?!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Yao-lin, you are an intriguing cat. What will you find next?!

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

Oh Yao-lin, where in the world do you find these things?

Last week I brought my Mum another bat, pretty good for an inside cat, if I must say so myself. It is most difficult to catch wildlife on an enclosed balcony, but I manage.

Monty Q. Kat said...

HA! You made MomBean put her cookie down and say: 'I'm full...'

YOU ROCK.

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

It seems that the Slave has not been keeping up with the chores at home, Yao-Lin!

Ramses said...

Wow you're good! :)

Ariel said...

I think # 1 is pork fat and #2 is a lizard tail and they both look yummy.

Lola and AppleJack said...

Dear Mr. His Royal Highness Yao-lin,

Do you ever bring home carrots? We like carrots!

Love your adoring fans,
Lola & AppleJack

Mr. Echo said...

How intristing! I wood smell it fur a long long time.

Lux said...

Omigosh, what IS that first thing???

Monty Q. Kat said...

YRH, I have a small gift for you over at my blog!