Tuesday 15 September 2009

Trauma Tuesday

Greetings, dearest followers...



As you can see, my lot has not improved in the slightest. In fact, things have got slowly and steadily worse.

Firstly, the human vacated the hovel to care for her mother aka Cripella De Ville. She is back now but getting the stern silent treatment from yours truly.

Secondly, I keep getting trapped under stinky Mao.

I haven't been able to update my blog for the above reasons. It is nothing short of tragic.

Yours, wondering when it will ever end


HRH Yao-Lin xx

11 comments:

us4 gatos said...

zoom in on the silent treatment- it gets em every time. as for being trapped- it might come in handy during chily nights. yes?

Anonymous said...

Courage, Yao-lin. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and all that sort of thing...

The Meezers or Billy said...

holy bast Yao-lin. it looks like you now have 2 heads. it's can't get much worse than that.

Daisy said...

Yao-lin, I have missed you so!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I have to admit, you do look somewhat oppressed.

Stay strong.

Purrs Goldie

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Mao, I have been highly distressed not to see your wonderful face on a daily basis. As you know I am nearly as put upon as you so I take my small pleasures where I can. I have suffered without you.

Chey

Kaz's Cats said...

You know, you boys do look cute together in that photo. Hang in there Your Highness,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

LZ said...

Kaze is getting more like Mao....she has poo marks on her bum and yes, she smells very bad. We miss you Mao!!

Latte

Leslie said...

Thinking of you! And hugs from Pyewacket.

The Whiskeratti said...

Poor, poor Yao-lin. How you suffer!

Anonymous said...

Yao-lin we have missed you! I cannot believe you were deserted and you have every right to give the silent treatment!