Friday 16 February 2007

Frootbat Friday


For this, my first Frootbat Friday, I have taken the advice of a fellow blogging cat and included a picture of Mao. Looking ever the Frootbat, it is clear to see why I am considered the handsome brother, whilst baby Mao is considered....well, rather Frootbat like!
I tried to find a suitable picture of me for this Friday entry but failed to find any where I didn't look devilishly handsome and perfectly in proportion. So, instead, here is stinky Mao for your perusal. I beg you, don't be so kind as to bolster his ego, he is full of confidence and is under the delusion he is as aesthetically pleasing as myself. Ha! As if!

8 comments:

LZ said...

Well, of course I look a lot like Mao so I have to say it is a lovely frootbat photo!

Kaze

LZ said...

Oh, I forgot to mention I have my own blog separate from Latte's if you want to visit sometime.

Kaze

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yup, he's froot batty. I don't meen to stroke hiz ego but he iz kinda kyoot. Sorry Yao, yoor luvly too.

Daisy said...

Yao-lin, you are too funny! Sorry, but I have to say that Mao is a very handsome Frootbat specimen. And I love his big nose!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

mao iz a hansum frootbat.
i luv frootbatz ... altho i am not one ... sum uv mi bes frendz are frootbatz.

Tara said...

Yao-lin, I must admit, Mao is a very lovely frootbat. But you are a LOVELY meezer, and very exotic, I find that British accent so enchanting! Tara

Kimo and Sabi said...

he kinds looks like Simba from the Lion King

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Yao-lin you are very funny! Mao is a lovely froobat (sorry!) My mom really likes his blue eyes!

Of course, you are a very handsome Meezer.