Sunday 25 February 2007

A Meme for Sunday

I was tagged by the beautiful princess Tara and, as she is royalty, I feel obliged to respond. So here goes!

A. Name four places you have lived

1. The Palace in which I was born.

2. With the human slaves, but only after they had been suitably trained.

3. Nowhere else.


B. Four things I love to watch

1. Baby Mao getting into trouble.

2. The slaves running around after me.

3. Price drop TV. Seriously, there are some real bargains out there!

4. The look on the human's faces when I claw my way up their backs. Very funny!!

C. Four places I have been outside my home

1. The garden (but only on a harness and lea)d.

2. The Vet.

3. The Grandmother's house.

4. The other Grandmother's house.

D Four websites I visit daily

1. Cat Blogosphere

2. Skeezix the cat's site. I think it is hilarious!

3. All the cat blogs listed on my site.

4. Wikipedia.com.

E. Four of my favorite foods.

1. Natural fat free organic yoghurt.

2. Lamb chops and fillets.

3. Steak.

4. Chicken breast/roast chicken.


F) Four places I would rather be right now

1. In bed with the slaves and the electric blanket.

2. On top of the fridge.

3. In a royal palace. This place is barely adequate!

4. In front of the fire.


G) Four toys I have owned and played with

1. Orange mouse on a string.

2. Catnip furry mouse.

3. Mouse attached to a rod.

4. Human hands. Mwa ha ha.


H) Four nicknames people call me

1. Stinky noo noo.

2. Fat boy fat.

3. Winky stinker.

4. Royal prince of siam.

I) Regarding catnip

1. Love it

2. It's nice

3. Could take it or leave it. X

4. Don't like it or can't have it

J. Regarding cat grass

1. Love it

2. It's nice

3. Could take it or leave it X

4. Don't like it or can't have it

K. First things I buy after winning the lottery

1. A palace in Siam.

2. Several more human slaves.

3. A separate house for Mao.

4. A palace for any and all stray/neglected/feral cats.

L Four things I do besides eat sleep and litter box

1. Chase baby Mao.

2. Whinge until I get what I want.

3. Scratch all of the furniture.

4. Bite the humans.

M Four things I want to do this summer

1. Move to larger accommodation.

2. Get rid of Mao.

3. Eat more.

4. Sleep more.

N. My four most prized posessions that have limited value to anyone else.

1. My coco chanel tiara come collar.

2. My water dome.

3. My electric blanket.

4. My food bowl.

O. What I am going to do before tomorrow

1. Sleep

2. Fight with Mao.

3. Climb up the slave's backs with all claws out.

4. Insist the human's play hide and seek with me.

P.Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play

1. Paper bags

2. Plastic bags

3. Boxes

4. Other (explain)I like them all but I really do prefer to survey my surroundings from a high vantage point.

Q Four other pets that Momma has had with me

1. Just Mao, if you can call him a pet. He is more like a walking stink bomb.

R Four furiends I tag to respond.

1. Jeter

2. Evil white cat

3. Kelly and all the good cats.

4. Mr Hendrix.


All of the above very interesting, I am sure you will find. I am, after all, an incredibly complex cat with hidden depths. Hmm, I think the humans may be cooking for me. I bid you adieu.

xxx

9 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Terrific list Yao-lin! It's nice to learn more about you. :) I'm having fun reading everyone's answers. :)

Daisy said...

Yao-lin! I like to climb up my Mommie's back too! I cannot figure out why she does not enjoy it.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i am honored dat u choze to tag me ... i hav ansered all da kwestchunz an posted dem!
yerz troolee--jh

Unknown said...

This is one of the bestest lists! And you are a very beautiful Meezer!!!

Tara said...

I used to climb up Mom's back, but not any more, I seem to have outgrown that. I'm amazed you allow the slaves to call you those things (except for maybe Prince of Siam). All in all, a great list befiting your status! Tara

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy - I think as long as you carry on climbing up your human's back she will get the message that this IS acceptable behaviour! Ha ha.

Tara - I don't like the humans calling me those names but it does serve a purpose - it makes them feel as though they have the upper hand. Of course, they know the truth but I do need to keep them motivated in order to keep them well trained. MOL

Unknown said...

very cool list!!
*´¨)
¸. ಌ´ ¸.ಌ*´¨)
(¸.ಌ´*(¸.ಌ´ Lunita)*/

Victor Tabbycat said...

Yao-Lin, I am honored to meet you and learn so much about you. I see we agree that younger siblings are barely tolerable. Fanks fur playing!

Bonnie Underfoot said...

AHHHHHH! That was ME, Bonnie, not Victor commenting. I'm so embarrassed by this faux paw.