Saturday 10 February 2007

Saturday delusions of grandeur

A litter of white bengal tiger cubs were born in Buenos Aires on 8/2/07. Mao made me include this news because he believes he may be related to them in some way. I don't see the resemblance, do you?

















For a start, one is exceptionally cute whilst the other is just plain stinky.

Mao can carry on deluding himself, I am far too self absorbed to even care! Is it time to talk about me yet? *yawn*


To read the full article, go here:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007060814,00.html

5 comments:

Tara said...

Hi Yao-lin! Nice to meet you! I agree, we siamese are the best. Thanks for visiting my bloggie and voting for me in Skeezix's contest. I'll add you to my blog roll. Tara

Daisy said...

Wow, is that really Mao's nose? I can see the resemblance! I think someone is going to have to participate in Frootbat Fridays!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wow you can teleport that far into the future?!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

hey yao-lin an mao ... gess wut! mi mom wuz im-ing sue wile yer mom wuz im-ing sue.
did u know dat?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Hello Yao-Lin - it is nice to meet you and your brother. I do see a bit of resemblance between Mao and the bengal tiger cub.