Wednesday 14 February 2007

Happy Valentine's Day



Greetings, subjects and may I begin by wishing you all an exceptionally happy Valentine's day.


Mao has been jumping around like an idiot all day. Why? Well, it appears his picture has been included on www.catsinboxes.com .


I see no need to exert oneself over such trifling matters but then, as I have already stipulated, he is an idiot.


As it is valentine's day and as I am a self obsessed Siamese prince, I felt it appropriate to include a list. I shall call it ' 10 things I love about me': -


1. Me


2. My beautiful blue eyes.


3. My velvety chocolate points


4. My ability to vocalise my demands.


5. My ability to enslave humans.


6. My ability to pass wind and blame it on Mao *snigger*


7. My elegance.


8. My intelligence.


9. My minimal effort in everything I do.


10. Me.


This list is by no means comprehensive but is true in its entirety. Forgive my modesty.


Truly, Valentine's Day is a day on which to honour those we love. With this in mind, I have included a picture of a rather intimate brotherly moment between Mao and I:


I can't say I was entirely happy to be the object of his affection, I was asleep!

To finish, I shall include a couple of my favourite quotes: -

' Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired' Robert Frost

' Is it time to talk about me yet?' Yao-Lin

xxxx

9 comments:

Daisy said...

Happy Valentine's Day Yao-lin! YOu do have velvety chocolate points. And tell Mao congratulations on his Cats in Boxes pick!

ps: I can tell you secretly loves each other!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wutta byootiful pikshur uv u an mao.
add 3 more thingz to yer list an put it on da thursday 13 tomorrow!
i noticed dat u liv on da isle uv wight. i liv on da isle uv long in noo york! ask owr frend sue abowt it. she haz been heer!
happee valentine'z day!
luv--jh

Kimo and Sabi said...

Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Yao and Mao!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I hope you had a happy Valentine's Day! :) That is a wonderful photo of you and Mao.

My mom is laughing at your list. She says you sound like a typical Meezer!

Mr. Hendrix said...

awwww that is sweet. I know you disagree, and that is your right. I think you could probably make that 20 things! You are a loveable kitty!
Congrats to Mao!
PS Mommy was sick this week so we missed your first meezer monday post. Loved it!!!!

LZ said...

Hello Yao-Lin, nice to meet you! I myself am a seal pointed Siamese with a little sister who looks very similar to your brother Mao. Check us out sometime and we are going to blogroll you!

Latte

Tara said...

Looks like you had a great valentines day! Tara

Artsy Catsy said...

It's a pleasure to meet you, Yao & Mao. And what photogenic meezers you are! We're putting a link to you on our blog today.

Many Meows,
Rocky
CEO (Cat Executive Officer)
ArtsyCatsy