Friday 14 September 2007

A Meme on Friday

Ah, it's Friday - finally the end of a frantic week! I look forward to relaxing with my slaves at my beck and call.

I have been tagged by the charming Cheysuli for a Meme: Seven Things About Me!

Now, being the ever popular cat that I am, I have in the past completed many a Meme which allows me to talk endlessly about myself.

Well, as I am my favourite subject, I will continue the tradition. Now, sit down, relax and enjoy! You know you want to!


The guidelines for this tag:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let those 7 people know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

The challenge is to keep it interesting without making the reader think “Um, too much information…”

Seven things about me…

1. I have never forgiven my human for allowing me to have my hoo ha's cruelly removed. I hold this grudge and in fact, this burning resentment assists my productivity in trashing the house.

2. I do on occasion cuddle with Baby Mao. Only until his smell makes me wretch, and then I'm off.

3. I often howl for no apparent reason. The human panics and thinks something is dreadfully wrong because I will howl constantly for at least half an hour. Of course, any cats reading this will know I am simply orating my displeasure at my current situation...

4. ...that situation being that I am forced to live in a two bedroomed house with a fat chavette. You would howl too, believe me!

5. I have however had success in chasing off all of the neighbouring cats. Some of them won't even leave their houses because the Royal Prince of Siam has arrived! Mwa ha ha!

6. I can be very affectionate. It is usually when I am in a good mood (which doesn't happen often)but the human laps it up for as long as it lasts. Sucker.

7. On my last visit, the V-E-T intimated that I might be a tad overweight. "Please" he said, " not too fat, OK?". The human sniggered until I swiped her with my claw. I won't have her listening to such nonsense.

Now, the cats I should like to tag are: Pyewacket, Jinx, Kelly, Jimmy Joe, Pets are 4 Life , Micky the black cat and anyone else who wants to play along.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone. By the way, have you seen how beautiful Kaze looks in her pink coat today? That coat would hardly fit me!





Ta ta for now



HRH Yao-Lin xx

19 comments:

LZ said...

As always, lovely to hear more about you! I can't believe how differently the same coat fits you. I guess I really am a tiny girl around the mid-section. I'm super long though.

Kaze

Mickey's Musings said...

The best way to find a bean is to howl for no good reason. You are right,it brings them running.Silly beans!

Mr. Hendrix said...

we could never get to much information about you Yao-lin! You're our favorite subject too. Hey, have you thought about submitting a story to Max the Psychokitty's new book? It could help it be a best seller!
Kaze looks great in pink. My mommy bought me a "Hallween costume" If she thinks I'm wearing it, she is smoking crack.

Jimmy Joe said...

Alright, Yao-Lin, I'll start workin' on that meme. I think that it is very wise of you to express your feelings with lots of howling. Let it all out, man.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Daisy said...

Hahahahaha! You only snuggle with Baby Mao until his smell makes you wretch! That is too funny.

I would have guessed that you are similar in size to Kaze, but it really is amazing how differently the coat fits her!

MaoMao said...

hehehe, as always I love readin' about you, HRH Yao-lin! You are quite a fabyoolus Meezer. And you crack me up, too!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

How terrible to have to live with inept help. It is good you have the neighbor cats under scairt of you. Howling is always a good way to get your beans running at your beck and call!

Anonymous said...

I bet you have a formidable howl, my royal friend! And as always, reading your meme was a pleasure.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Anonymous said...

Yao-lin, what a fine meezer you must be to have that jacket hardly fit you when it's a bit too big for Kaze. I think the larger the better. It's harder for humans to ignore us.

I think it's great that you aren't afraid to show your displeasure. I do occasionally just howl at the walls as well.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, the jacket was probably tite on yoo cuz yoo haf a big manly chest!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag Yao-lin.

I do the howling thing for no reason too, although I must admit I don't really howl, I'm more of a meower, but an insistent one.

The Cat Realm said...

Up to form, as always! We do adore you, from here in this realm and from beyond the bridge!
Great facts, and I loved reading your Discipline Thursday! Right on!
I put up one of Anastasia's old posts...
Karl

Unknown said...

I never howl. I think I am going to try that. Thanks for the tip.

sammawow said...

Oh, we love to hear more about you! And we also like to howl for no apparent reason!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

The Wanderer said...

Oh great and powerful Yao-lin....we has a problem to confess...Belle gots on the puter and she puts you in with a bunchs of us dancings...we thinks you should punish her!!!! Obviously she is no meezer and doesn't see hows undiginifieds this was...she even puts me the great Napoleon in there...grrrrr, must punish sister!!!

~Napoleon~

The Wanderer said...

Oh, ps Thanks for taggings us for the meme, we shall do it for saturday's post. We never done a meme befores!

~Napoleon,Hunter, & the dastardly Belle~

The Wanderer said...

ummms, it was Belle that dids it...but if you likes it, then it was totally me Napoleon the mighty cute meezer that did it. ;)

Leslie said...

Oh Yao-lin, we just love it. Excuse us while we go in to add you to our blogroll.
We are back.
How is Baby Mao today? We are growing VERY fond.
She has all of Gerald's books and has read them dozens of times. She is jealous of your human going to the zoo. She teaches My Family and Other Animal every year to the little 'uns.

Did you see my youtube of me training Giancarlo to walk behind me when I am on the purple harness? http://youtube.com/watch?v=fX0M4a1WQws I love Giancarlo. He is minding me soon for a while while She takes Alessandro to explore his cultural roots in Italy.

Her little girl tech (a young student) will kindly publish more of our entries while she is away. She says She will miss her new friends, especially Baby Mao, but I won't miss her too much because Giancarlo lurves me so!

The Furry Fighter said...

i will never get sick of hearing about you! did you check out my blog and see the Meezer outing Yao-Lin? you led us astray!

love the pink coat...ise need one like that for my shaved tum! :) x