Thursday 3 May 2007

Friday Fank-you

I should like to extend my sincerest thank you to each and every cat who has offered words of encouragement and sympathy during these last few days.

I have been miserable, I have suffered more than any royal prince should but I understand that the suffering will shortly be coming to an end. The humans telephoned the Vanessa slave just this morning and indicated that they will shortly be returning home.

I will once again be worshipped and waited on hand and paw.

I believe the humans will have bought me gifts.

Rest assured, I will not be showing any gratitude or affection. I will let my slaves see the extent of my displeasure. I know they worry when I ignore them. I know they dislike it when I climb up their backs with my claws out. I will do all of this and more. Mwa ha ha.

Oh, a big Thank You also to Kat who has seen fit to make me Cat of the Day! At least somebody recognises my greatness! I pity the humans who do not!

11 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm glad your slaves will be returning soon, to worship you as you should be properly worshipped!

Daisy said...

I hope you get some very very wonderful presents to make up for your suffering!

Parker said...

I kinda feel bad for what your slaves have coming. I'm going to ignore Mommy today as well. FOR ABOUT 3.2 nano seconds!

newbie meezer said...

Yo! I recognise your greatness. You're well great :)

Mr. Hendrix said...

Thank goodness. You need to make the slaves suffer, like Parker says for about 3.2 nano seconds, then let them commence the lovin', spoilin' and gift giving!

LZ said...

Congrats! I'm glad they will be paying you homage!

Kaze

Tara said...

I find it hard to keep up the disdain once they come back, it works for a while, then....
Tara

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We're with Hendrix, ignore them until they ply yoo with worldly tresher and proper worship!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Yes, let the worship you! They shall pay homeage and bow down before your greatness. Then let them love and spoil you rotten!

sammawow said...

We had the same thing happen to us. Last Thursday our people left us home alone for 4 whole days. Our neighbor came over to feed us only twice a day! We couldn't even blog!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo!!!! The Return of the Slaves! That should be your next Acatemy Award entry!