Friday 4 May 2007

The Return of the Slaves

The slaves are home - they returned last night around midnight, tired and bedraggled and a little confused by the water all over the kitchen floor.

You see, as a little present for them leaving me so long, Mao and I decided to use our weight to kick the switch connected to the extension lead which in turn connects to the freezer.

We managed to defrost the entire contents of the freezer. All that human food - wasted! Mwa ha ha ha!! I have to admit, sometimes two heads are better than one in planning revenge and it was actually Mao's idea! I am ever so slightly impressed.

Lesson learned, I don't think the humans will be going away again in a hurry.

I allowed them to shower me with gifts - pictures to follow shortly but the male slave broke the camera by packing it next to his aftershave which leaked and now it won't work. Stupid humans strike again!

Honestly, the tales my humans have told me about their time in Amsterdam - I am not ashamed to admit that it has made me blush!! Do you know, they actually have female humans for sale in shop windows? Can you imagine??!!( Don't click on the link if you blush easily).

I don't think my female human was overly impressed with Amsterdam - she found it a bit sleezy and grimy. She said that whilst it is a pretty city of canals and trees, there is far too much grafitti and litter.

She did however manage to pay a visit to Anne Frank's house which she loved and was really pleased to be able to pay her respects. She also visited Rembrandts House and decided she wants a house just like it! In her dreams maybe!

Anyway, enough about the humans and their trip to Amsterdam, I am bored now. I am going to be thoroughly spoiled over the next few days, whether the human's like it or not. Lamb chops for dinner tonight along with steak tomorrow.

Yours, happy that my slaves have returned at last,

HRH Yao-Lin xxx

18 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh my Yao-lin, you and Mao certainly were sneaky in defrosting the freezer! I guess we should all take lessons from you.

Looking forward to seeing the photos of your gifts.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Holy moo, MomBean would have put me in the basement if I pulled that off. But it does sound really funny! I'll have to remember that the next time she...what's that MomBean? Gotta go!

LZ said...

I'm so glad you were able to defrost the freezer! Goodness, Mao might actually be growing into a fine meezer!

Latte

Unknown said...

Anne Franks house would have been cool to see. She had a cat, too!

Daisy said...

Oh Yao-lin! You and Mao came up with a good plan to get revenge! Your slaves will think twice before leaving you alone again. Sorry the camera got broked. I can't wait to see pictures. And I hope you got some wonderful gifts.

Anonymous said...

Yao-lin, what a creative way to get revenge. I'll have to remember it.

The Crew said...

Yes, I must agree, humans can be incredibly dense at times. Good work on the freezer, though. It's nice to see you brothers cooperating.

Can't wait to see all your fantastic gifts!

Tara said...

Defrosting the Freezer! That is one to remember. But...don't they keep your steak and lambchops in there too?s

Tara

Glad your humans are back.....

Kimo and Sabi said...

Now they can fill da freezer wif all yer favorite treats!

Boo said...

thats bad Yao :) but the time was very well spent with mao.

Hope you got some great gifts can't wait too see them!

did you go to the bear factory?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hehehe, Mao is lerning. Oh wate, Tara's rite! Weren't yoor steaks and lamb chops in der! Oh, oh...

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wate yao-lin,
u defrosted da freezer ... an, az a treet, yer gointa get lambchopz an stake?
hmmmmm.
how do u defrost a can uv tuma so i can get da tuna juice?
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Catzee said...

At least they brought ya presents. My mom and dad won't leave me alone fur offur night cuz they think I might do somefing like that. I don't know why!!!!!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Excellent job tormenting the slaves!

Lux said...

I like what's on your menu, Yao-Lin! I'm glad your slaves are finally back where they belong!

sammawow said...

We're glad your slaves are back and defrosting the freezer was a great idea. Wish we had known about this last week when our mom and dad were gone for 4 whole days! We just sent spies to see what they were doing, aka China II and Willow II. We got Temptations and a real live catnip plant when they finally returned.

Purrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Parker said...

A defrosted freezer and a broken camera! Bummer! That's some bad kharma!

Mr. Hendrix said...

heh heh heh great job with the freezer! very sneaky. you're certainly teaching Mao well if he came up with that.
Anne Frank's house sounds like a place my mommy would want to see. We can't wait to see all your pictures!