Thursday 17 May 2007

Thursday Meme

Greetings subjects!


Today I have (once again) to pass over to the spoilt brat ( I mean darling brother) that is Baby Mao. Apparently he is of some interest to some cats and has been tagged for the Seven Random Things meme. I am going to assume you all know the rules and I think everycat has been tagged already - if you haven't, please consider yourself tagged!



Right, I am off to eat steak (again) *yawn *I am so tired of the menu at this place. Handing over to Baby Mao:





Hi everyone!!!! I am so excited that I got tagged for this! Big thanks to Hendrix/Bendrix for the tag! I love to talk about myself, almost as much as my brother does (but not quite). I have decided to incorporate the seven facts into a Thursday Thirteen, so here goes:

1. I think I may be the runt of the litter because I am really quite a small baby boy. Or Yao-Lin is just really huge. My mummy hasn't quite decided yet.

2. I call my humans my Mummy and Daddy because I am the baby of the family and they spoil me rotten!

3. That's not to say I am without airs or graces. I am just not as into the whole ' royal Siamese prince' thing as Yao-Lin. I know I can get my own way simply by being cute!

4. I love cuddles with my Mummy and Daddy. I purr and purr and roll over on my back and get my belly tickled. It's great!

5. I am not bothered by Yao-Lin. He does bully me a little bit but I know that secretly he loves me lots and lots. Especially when I sit on his head to keep him warm.

6. I really do smell of poo. I can't help it, I just do. I get poo on my paws and then I walk around the house. I do it on purpose and Mummy and Daddy still say ' Oh, stinky little Baby Mao, what did you do that for?'. I think they are a bit dense.

7. I am VERY vocal. When I whinge, which is all the time, my Mummy and Daddy jump to attention - they ask ' What's wrong Baby Mao?' and then I whinge some more until I get cuddled or fed.

8. I have really helped Yao-Lin in trashing the house. I scratch and I claw every box and bit of furniture in sight. I do have giant scratching posts but I just prefer the stuff that belongs to my Mummy and Daddy. I only scratch stuff when they aren't here so that they can't tell me off!

9. Mummy and Daddy say I am clever because I can play fetch. *duh* ALL Siamese do that!!!

10. I am scared of the big outdoors. Besides, when Yao-Lin goes out to play, I get fed lots of yummy treats so I don't have much incentive to go out.

11. Sometimes, if there are two food bowls out, I will sit on one and eat from the other. This is so that I don't have to share. I don't really like sharing.

12. My favourite trick is to climb up the curtains and then drop onto Mummy and Daddy's faces when they are asleep. I am small enough to be agile but sturdy enough to cause pain. It is pretty funny!

13. It was my idea to defrost the freezer. I was a bit cross with Mummy and Daddy for leaving me alone for so long. I don't feel guilty at all. Should I?

Well, that's all from me for now. I have to go and annoy my brother. I might just go and fart in his face or something. Ha ha!

Love and cuddles and purrs

Baby Mao xxxxx

11 comments:

Daisy said...

Baby Mao! It was great to learn more about you. I think I am a runt, too.

I am pretty certain that Yao-lin secretly loves you. Sitting on his head should make him love you lots more. I am not so sure about the poopy feet though.

You and Yao-lin trashing the house?!?! Hahahahaha! You are good brothers.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Baby Mao, we enjoyed your list.
we is afraid of the outside too!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Baby Mao! I knew you'd have a fun list. ha ha ha. How interesting that Yao-lin is bigger than you, but you get to sit on his head....
It is a big brothers job to bully younger siblings some, but he must love you cause he shares his blog.
Great job with the fridge. I'm going to have to keep that in mind for the beans next vacation...

LZ said...

Oh Mao we have lots in common! It must be a tabby point thing. I always like hearing about you because you are very very cute!

Kaze

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh baby Mao, dat is furry funny eating frum one dish and sitting on the other.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

I think you are smart to play cute. I play cute...gets lots and lots of things done my way! ;)

DK & The Fluffies said...

I sit on all of the good veggies so Fiona can't get to them, especially if there are carrots or parsnips in the pile. ~Lando Bun

Tara said...

Baby Mao, its so fun to hear from you! You did a great list, and you are quite mischievious (but aren't all meezers?)!
Tara

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Mao, I enjoyed learning more about you! As a young kitten, I was bigger than my brother, but since I've been neutered, he's bigger than me now. I love cuddles too - I purr and purr as well.

I'm glad Yao-lin let you "borrow" his blog. :)

=^..^= said...

That is a catastic idea! I'll sit on my brofur's bowl and sit furom mine at our next meal. This way I'll get double helping!

~Bombay

Parker said...

You sit in one food bowl and eat out of the other? Genius!