Tuesday 22 May 2007

Tagged on Tuesday

Beautiful Marylin Monreow and also Darling Millie have tagged me for another meme!!!

See? I knew everyone loved to hear about me!

Right, on to the Meme entitled MY FAVOURITE:

Time of Day: Breakfast time. Lunch time. Dinner time. Supper time. Mmm. I'm hungry. Can I finish this later?

Day of the week: I have to say Saturday and Sunday because my slaves are on call 24 hours. As they should be!

Holiday: Christmas, definitely. I get fed succulent meat at regular intervals throughout the day. This pleases me.

Beaches: There are some stunning beaches near to where I live, one in particular: Appley Beach. Unfortunately, they allow dogs on the beach at certain times which is a problem. Especially when you are a cat.

Song: Hmm...tricky one...I think this would have to be 'I love my dog' by Cat Stevens. When I sing it, however, I change "dog'"to "myself". The human changes it to "cat" !

Flower: Not a flower but still my favourite: Aloe Vera. Sadly the human had to dispose of her huge aloe vera plant because I believed it was healthy to eat. *sigh*

Talk show: Jeremy Kyle. King of Chavs!

Movie: The Lion king.

Beverage: Guiness. It matches my colours!

Fruit:I actually like bananas. Apparently not uncommon amongst cats of the blogosphere! (You know who I am talking about, Daisy!)

Food: Oh, my..the list could be endless. Steak (medium), Lamb Chops (medium), salmon, tuna, yoghurt (natural organic), new potatoes, carrot, toast, chicken, mashed potato, trifle, yorkshire puddings, roast beef, parsnips....basically, whatever the humans are eating I demand.

Restaurant: Appley Manor. It's a hotel and a restaurant and the menu hasn't changed in twenty years. Plus you get LOADS of food. And it is cheap.

Now, I am going to tag:

Jinx

Mr hendrix

Kaze, Latte or Chase

Luxor

Parker

15 comments:

LZ said...

Thanks for the tag! You certainly are an interesting cat!

Latte

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hmm, I may have to try bananas. Effury one else seems to like them. Except Sadie, do not show her a banana, she gets scared and runs away.~Speedy

Pixie said...

Bananers!?!?! Bananers?!?!? Did you say bananers?!?! YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM
YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM
YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM
YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM ...

Daisy said...

Pixie wants to know if she can have one of your bananers.

Parker said...

WooHoo - I'll get on my thinking cap and do it!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Yao-lin, we haf much the same taste in foods. I gotted to try yorkshire puddings last chrissymas and they was GOOD! Mommy only makes them once a year fough.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful attitude, Yao-lin. You are clearly superior to the humans who wait on you hand and foot, um, I mean "paw and paw."

Lux said...

Oops, Yao-lin, I didn't know you'd tagged me - I've already done this one. Thanks for thinking of me!

You sound like you like to eat about as much as I do!

Tara said...

Yogurt, I love yogurt. Of course I get to lick it off Mom's spoon!

Tara

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great list of favourites, Yao-lin. I have to agree with your favourite time of day and your favourite days of the week.

Around Your Wrist said...

good meme, yao-lin. i hadn't thought about specifying the degree of doneness for beef. i'll request tartar.

--suz

snowforest said...

very funny yao-lin. the human is right btw - plants are no good for u. bananas on the other hand..hmm..:)

Unknown said...

Do you actually drink the Guinness? Our Dad LOVESSSSSS that drink!

Unknown said...

Pee Ess: Kaia says Hi to Mao!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'm putting my list up now. You have a great list there. It is nice your beans know their place.
mmmmmmmm meat mmmmmmmmmm