Saturday 5 May 2007

Saturday Stupid Unfunny Gifts



This is one of the gifts the humans brought back from Amsterdam. I find it deeply unfunny. They, however, think it is hilarious. I've said it before and I will say it again - humans are stupid! I think this comes under the term 'toilet humour'. I am far too intelligent to be amused.

For accuracy, I will include the text on the box:

Cat Butt Gum - 8 pieces of kiss my ass attitude.

7 Helpful occasions to chew this gum:

1. When you suddenly need to change your mood.

2. When somebody yells at you and you don't want to listen

3. If you lack attitude.

4. When you need to refuse.

5. When you want to be picky

6. When you want to be selfish.

7. When you definitely want to say ' kiss my ass!'.

Hmmm. Actually, I think all of the above are quite accurate in describing feline character!

17 comments:

Daisy said...

Do you think the gum is any good?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Humans are weird. What kind of person would make a chewing gum like that? Very strange.

sammawow said...

After reading the list, we totally agree that those are most excellent feline characteristics!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

hahahahahahaha ... daisy iz so funnee!
i'm also laffin an laffin at da gift! duhr! at leest dey brought u sumthin! wen mi mom goez away she jus bringz back pikshurz uf d-o-gz. go figyer.
luv--yer frend--jh

Unknown said...

We were just wondering if it tasted like a$$???

Around Your Wrist said...

i'm with daisy...i wonder if it's any good? maybe it doesn't matter...it is an attitude adjustment! (heh)

--suz

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh yes, beans is weerd. Are they trying to be more cat like? I don't think gum will help!

Tara said...

Now, why would humans need a gum like that? We certainly don't!

Tara

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I like the picture of the laffing kitty on the package! haha

Mr. Hendrix said...

I think humans can only be improved by adopting cat characteristics! There is nothing wrong with knowing what one wants. Being "picky" my foot.

Artsy Catsy said...

Hmmm, I think I had some of butt gum stuck on mine once. If only I'd known you could package and sell it! Sheesh, I feel like I missed out on the hula hoop or pet rock!

Rocky

Lux said...

Hmm, I just can't stop thinking about whether or not the gum tastes good!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

What sort of a purrezzent is that to bring back? They should haf got nip and treats furr yoo.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

*sigh* what we poodie haf to put up wif ~poiland poodies and tribe

MaoMao said...

My momma's laughin' her head off, and I can't quite figure out why. I wouldn't want chew no butt gum.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Forty Paws said...

Maw ist gigglin. We're wondering if it tastes like that stupid pink anti-by-otik liquid. Yuck.

Luf, Us

The Crew said...

I don't know any cat that would have any use for gum, so I hope you got some gifts that were better than this one!

George