Wednesday 3 October 2007

Desktop Meme



I have today been tagged by both The Cat Realm and Kellie the Orange Cat for the desktop meme.

As you can see from this desktop, the human has MY face adorning the computer at ALL times. Whilst this particular photo is spectacularly dashing, it also serves to remind all who are in the vicinity that I AM WATCHING!! If you biggify, you can see how Sims obsessed my human really is. It is quite sad.

Here are the meme rules:

Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop.It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. Here’s how you can do a screen capture:

1.Go to your desktop and press the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).

2.Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and doing a Paste (CTRL + V). If you wish, you can “edit” the image before saving it.

3.Post the picture on your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop if you want. You can explain why you prefer such a look or why it is full of icons. Things like that.

4.Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktops as well. I tag: The Mosaic Cats, Luxor,Tripper,Ramses and Storm the Furry Fighter.

5.Add your name to the list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants. Others who have played:Francine of La Place de Cherie Chez Francine Bloggishi Unchained Melody LadyJava’s Lounge Mariuca Revellian Dot ComDesktop Emila’s Illustrated Blog Spiff, The Spaceman Rolando Brown Baron The Kat House MAX Mother's Home! I Was Born2Cree8 Skittles' Place Faz the Cat Sweet Ariel The Cat Realm Yao-Lin

22 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a fabulous desktop, Yao-lin. :) It is only right that you are featured as the photo!

Ramses said...

Oh I've gotta have words with Mummy now, cause she has a picture on her desktop that's not a cat and more importantly not ME! Waaaa...

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

THANKS FOR TAGGING ME YAO-LIN!!!! WOW WOW WOW I'VE NEVER BIN TAGGED FOR A MEME BEEFORE THIS IS VARY IXSITING THANKS FOR THINKING ABOWT ME IS THE ISLE OF WITE CLOSE TO WARE I LIVE CUZ I'D LOVE TO COME OVER THIS AFTERNOON AND MAYBE RASSLE AND BUNNYKIK WITH YOO.

Daisy said...

What a great shot! We just have one of the boring default screen pictures on our laptop. I think we need to work on that. Because I might be able to find one or two pictures of me on the computer somewhere...

Unknown said...

Yao-lin that is a very nice picture of you! You look very noble, of course. Do you taunt Baby Mao with the fact that your human has you on her desktop and not Baby Mao, he, he, he....

Yes, I see that your human does have ALOT of Sims related icons, is she building a new society?

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely desktop Yao-lin! I like it.

Anonymous said...

Great desktop Yao-lin, we expected no less from you, the royal master of inept Sim-playing slaves.

LZ said...

Great job controlling the slave at every moment possible. Just keep repeating those thoughts....

Latte

Parker said...

Your eyes are spectacular.

Jimmy Joe said...

That is an inspiring desktop with your portrait on it, Yao-Lin. I hope the woman has a virtual Siamese in her Sims world to keep everyone in line.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

MaoMao said...

Wowie, yur desktop is bee-YOOtiful, Yao-lin! I think Momma should have a pickshure of us Ballicai on her desktoppie, but she's gotta pickshure of Daddy on there instead. Well, I like the pickshure of Daddy, too.

Yur eyes are inkredible, my royal furriend!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

T6hat's a lovely pikchur of yoo on the desktop. Yoo haf got the blooest of eyes.

The Furry Fighter said...

that is a wonderful picture!!! and OHMYGOD look at all the SIMS games!!! it is any wonder your beans have time for you!

fanks for the tag...meowmie said she will do it Friday - she is gonna Blog For Burma tomorrow and she is off to her bed now cos it is almost midnight (time for Thundering Elephants soon!!!)
xxx

Mickey's Musings said...

Dashing pic indeed!!My pic adorns my bean's screen.You can see it Thursday.Purrs

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Those are the most beautiful blue eyes have ever seen. Quite fitting, given what a striking handsome cat you are Your Highness!

The Cat Realm said...

I was going to mention something about "The Sims" -whatever that is...
The maid says she has no idea how much memory for second life, she is pathetically computer illiterate in some respects... She was a bit obsessed with it first but never got of the intro island due to some technical problems and then started to help me blogging instead and there is NO WAY to do both (time!). You can do Second Life for free.
The arachnophilia thing is a free program from the net to help you web publishing. With the html stuff and such.
The maid never uses it because she helps me blogging now and made a friend who is very computer literate do her "human" website.
This meme is like spying, I love it!
Your screen shot picture is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!! And incidentally that show happens to be the maids all time favorite....

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hehehe, so yoor mom knows she is being watched....

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is very very COOOOOLLLLLLLL desktop~!!!
I just love it~!!

Unknown said...

That is the way it should be. I wish I was on My Lady's desktop too! She yanked me off.

Black Cat said...

That is a great desktop your Highness. Guess what, I've also tagged you for this meme so just ignore it, lol! xxx

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Yao-lin that is a fabulous picture of you. My Mom does the same exact thing!

Purrs
Abby

Monty Q. Kat said...

Hee! What a way to keep an eye on your beans!