Saturday 27 October 2007

Meme for Miss Peach



I have been tagged by The Cat Realm for this charming Meme.

I should firstly like to say that I have sent my warmest wishes to Miss Peach, along with some purrs for good measure and I trust that you have done the same. Consider it an Order from the Crown.

Now, here are the rules for the Cherish Meme as written by Adan:

'Hey, everyone, this time, I decide to start this cherish meme, here are some ways (depends on which person you write), and bring our love to Miss Peach~! She always makes us know what love is!'

1. tell us what is the most sweetest warm thing you will do to your mommy (what is the sweetest thing that your kitty will do to you)

2. And, hug your mommy, tightly... (and, hug your kitty....tightly...)

3. Tag your good friend...

4. Leave your computer, and continuing hug each other...



1. The sweetest warmest thing I will do to my human is to CLAW her FAT ANKLES for NOT COOKING ME A DINNER TODAY!!! Can you BELIEVE I had to eat SACHET food!

2. I will not let go of her ankles until she tries to push me away and then I will commence bunnykicking her stupid fat arm.

3. I should like to tag Luxor, Cheysuli and the Mosaic Cats, .

4. The human is trying to leave the computer but seems to be having great difficulty because of the irate siamese cat re-attached to her ankle.

I feel all warm and fuzzy now just like the delectable Miss Peach herself!


Mwa ha ha ha ha



HRH Yao-Lin xx


On a serious note, Miss Peach - please get better soon!We are all purring for you.

17 comments:

Lux said...

You're a hoot, Yao-Lin - I'll bet your human really appreciates your expressions of love!

Thanks for thinking of me though I'd already been tagged ... :)

Daisy said...

Grabbing onto the ankles of your mom proves you love her. I do it too. And bite, too.

Parker said...

That's about the sweetest gesture a cat can give a human. You are too sweet and loving Yao-lin!

Mickey's Musings said...

Yao,I don't know if that really is the sweetest thing( hate to see unsweet things) for yer Mon, but it sure made me feel better.
Sorry Yao's Mom but I had to laugh!!!!!!!!

Purrs to you and your family!
Purrs to Miss Peach!

MaoMao said...

hehehe, Yao-lin, yur such a Royal Meezer Prince! I sharpen my clawsies on my momma's butt and make her say OW MAO, OW MAO!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Cat Realm said...

Yao-Lin, you are - you are - I am at a loss of words actually about your grandeur....
I am sure Miss Peach will be fine with all of us purring for her!
It takes a wonderful and wise soul to make us laugh amidst the obstacles! Thank you, Yao-Lin!

Unknown said...

Yao-lin, you always make my Mum and me laugh so hard, you are so funny.

Leslie said...

Yao-lin - I want to be just like you when I grow up! XX From Pyewacket.
And purrs and {{{hugs}}} to Miss Peach from Australia.

The Furry Fighter said...

oh yao-lin you make me howl with laughter! i fink that your displays ofmlove are very unique and special indeed! maybe i need to be more expressive with my claws and teefs... x

Anonymous said...

Hmm... that's a very sweet thing I think... I'll have to figure out my answers here soon...

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Please never be serious on my account! I adore your humor and laughter is the best medicine don't you know that you sweetiepie!? I slept well and woke mommy crying in the hallway. She was so happy to hear my voice! I told her I was thirsty and she carried me to the counter and turned on the fawcet where I drank and drank and drank. Another can got popped open but I just snift I am sorry to report...but I drank a whole bunch and them gave some headbunks and went back to my blanket for another cozy nap. The sun is out and it will be a beautiful day here. I want mommy to stop fussing ever moment I move under my blanket. She jumps up to check on me....I heard he cry softly and whisper a prayer to have God send an angel to release me from this world if I was ready. My little body fights so hard...I am not going...and I am not afraid when I do...

Christine and FAZ said...

We are so glad you have a loving home too, we are also hoping that Miss Peach is a little better today. FAZ

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Yao-lin you are so stinky. Heehee ~the Fluffy Tribe

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hehehehe, that is great Yao-Lin, your human is now full of love in you now~!!!!!

Ramses said...

Yao-lin, it seem you subscribe to the same school of lovin as Tigmut'hep who puts the bitty on *My Mummy*'s leg if she's even 5 mins late with the next meal, regardless of what goodies she's made us! ;)

Mr. Hendrix said...

ha ha ha a much needed laugh, and training measure, today. we are most certainly purring and praying for Miss Peach and now Beau.

I can not believe you had to eat sachet food. jeez.

The Crew said...

What is sachet food, Yao Lin? Maybe they don't sell that here in the US.