Thursday 25 October 2007

Special Names Meme

I stole this meme from Baby Mao's blog. He's my brother - I can steal what I like from him!

YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (favorite stuffie + tail characteristic)
Mouse Moody (Yes, I do have a moody tail. It is very expressive!)


YOUR GANGSTER NAME: (favorite toy-filler + favorite cookie)
Feathers Jammie Dodger

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color + favorite animal species)
Purple Hamster

YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name + first 2 letters of your first name)
LINYA


SUPERHERO NAME: (“The” + 2nd favorite color + favorite drink)
The Silver Smoothie

NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Joseph Denys

STRIPPER NAME: (your favorite scent + favorite treat)
Chicken Temptation

SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday + favorite flower)
Spring Tulip

CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit + article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Banana Phantom Mask

HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast + your favorite plant)
Lamb Aloe vera

YOUR ROCK STAR TOUR NAME: (“The” + Your favorite hobby + favorite weather element + “Tour”)

The Food Stealing Rain Tour

Ah, I enjoyed this Meme. I would like to tag any cat who wishes to play!

HRH Yao-Lin

13 comments:

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Food Stealing Rain Tour! Yes! We love it! Your detective name though - Purple Hamster - that is just silly! :)

Tybalt said...

SPRING TULIP!!!!!!!!

Oh my! I am still yowling at that one!

Thanks very much for sharing that! I'll have to work on mine now.

Spring Tulip! *snicker*
=^_^=

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hehehe, Food Stealing Rain Tour, coming soon to a town near yoo. We bet yoor first favorite color is gold. Are we correct?

Daisy said...

Pixie wants to know when she can watch the Bananer Phantom Mask cartoon.

The Furry Fighter said...

hahaha i love this game - i might do this later in the week. my mum's super-hero name is The Mauve Vodka - hmmmm...

xxxx

The Furry Fighter said...

ps - chiocken temptation - hahahaha - VERY tempting indeed!

Unknown said...

I like your tour name. Very funny.

Unknown said...

Purple Hamster the detective! This is just too funny. Ha,ha......

Anonymous said...

Hmm... interesting names..! However will I know which one to call you by?

Kimo and Sabi said...

We likes yer gansta name - furry cool!

Black Cat said...

Hahaha! I love these names, specially The Food Stealing Rain Tour, coming soon to a neighbour near you, hehehe! You crack me up, love ya:) xxx

P.S. Your Phantom of the Opera pictures are awesome, with the red eyes shining through...

Saikou - Siamese and Oriental Cats and Kittens said...

I love your superhero name "The Sliver Smoothie" although it does conjure up images of a charming old age pensioner!

The Cat Realm said...

You make me laugh, Yao-Lin! Very good names!